In this area of our website, we try to familiarise our Greek island of Samos to you. Weather forecast, events, important phone numbers and more.
A service provided by MEMORY Car Rentals in Kokkari on Samos
- Monastery of Agia Zoni: Located on the south-east of the island close to the village of Mavratzei founded in 1695.
- Monastery of Holy Triniti (Agia Triada): It is located in the northeast near the village of Mitilinioi. Founded in 1824.
- Monastery of Virgin Mary(Megali Panagia): On the south-east side of the island close to the Koumaradei village. Founded in 1586.
- Monastery of The Holy Cross (Timios Stavros): On the south-east side close to the village of Mavratzeoi. Founded in 1582.
- Monastery of Vronta: On the north side of the island few km far from Vourliotes village. Founded in 1566.
- Monastery of Prophet Elias: On the north-west side of the island close to Karlovasi. Built in 1739.
- Monastery of Life Giving Fountain (Zoodohou Pigis): To the northeast of Samos, to Mourtia close to Samos town. Founded in 1756.
- Monastery of St.John (Agios Ioannis Theologos): Located on the north-west side close to Karlovasi. Founded in 1823.
- Τhe 11th-century church of the Metamorphosis. It is located in Potami-Karlovasi and is the oldest church of the island.
- The chapel of Holy Trinity. Located in Valeondates on the road to Manolates.