In this area of our website, we try to familiarise our Greek island of Samos to you. Weather forecast, events, important phone numbers and more.
A service provided by MEMORY Car Rentals in Kokkari on Samos
- Beach of Kokkari: Pebbly beach in the homonymous village of Kokkari. It is about 1.000 m long, organised and ideal for windsurfing.
- Lemonakia beach: One of the most popular beaches of Samos. It is pebbly, with crystal clear waters, it is organised, about 400 m long and with pine trees all around it. It is located about 2 km from Kokkari and next to Tsamadou beach.
- Tsamadou beach: Perhaps the trademark beach of Samos and very popular. About 400m long, organised and pebbly. It is quite close and similar to Lemonakia beach.
- Tsabou beach: It is located on the north side of the island, below Vourliotes and very close to Avlakia and Agios Konstantinos. It is about 350m long and it is organised. It is pebbly and has deep and clean water.
- Avlakia beach: Very nice small beach in the homonymous Avlakia settlement. With pebbles mostly and with clean sea. It has small hotels and taverns around it.
- Potami beach, waterfalls and the Byzantine church of Metamorphosis: Large beach with pebbles and clean water based about 3 km west of Karlovassi. By visiting Potami you can make a combination with a visit to the valley with waterfalls and to the 11th-century church of the Metamorphosis which is the oldest church of the island.
- Mikro Seitani: Close to Potami beach but it can be reached only on foot. A Pebbly beach with a deep and very clean sea. It is totally secluded which makes it ideal for a quiet and relaxing swim.
- Megalo Seitani: It is located further to the west of Mikro Seitani, to the north-west side of the island. The beach is of sand and pebbles. The natural beauty of it is outstanding, the water very clean and it is characterised as a protected area this is why it is not touristic organised.
- Kerveli beach: Located on the eastern side of the island on the homonymous bay, about 15km away from Samos town. The beach is of sand and pebbles with shallow and clean water.
- Klima bay: It is located on the southeastern coast of the island about 15 km away from Samos town. It is sandy and with shallow water. The beach is protected from the winds.
- Psili Ammos: Situated on the southeastern side of the island about 10kms from Samos town. One of the most popular beaches of Samos. Organised, with fine sand and shallow water, very protected from the winds.
- Potokaki/Dorissa beach: It is situated on the south-east side of the island, about 3 km away from Pithagorio, in front of the homonymous Dorissa resort. It is a long pebble and sandy beach with clean water. It is awarded a blue flag.
- Poseidonio Beach: A small bay of the southeastern side on the island, about 10km away from Samos town, very well protected from the winds. The beach is pebbly and the water shallow and very clean.
- Mykali Beach: The long and pebbly beach is located on the south side of the island and close to Pithagorio. It is very organised and well protected from the winds.
- Votsalakia: The long beach it is located on the south-west side of the island about 50km away from Samos town. Being within the bay of Matathokampos is protected from the winds. The beach is with pebbles and is quite organised.
- Chrissi Ammos: Fine sand of golden colour is the characteristic of this beach which is located on the north-west side of the island. It is very organised and popular. The beach is protected from the winds as it is located within the bay of Marathokampos.
- Livadaki beach: Few km far from Samos town on the northeast side of the island there is a small sandy bay protected from the winds and touristic organised.
- Balos beach: Located on the south-west side of the island within the bay of Marathokambos, close to Chrissi Ammos and nearby to the village of Koumeika. The pebble beach is protected froM the winds.